Solid Shampoo and Conditioner - KIND2Regular price £12.50
Award-winning, high performing solid shampoo and conditioner, reinvented for the 21st Century. Kind2 bars are vegan, made with natural fragrances, natural colours and they’re full of active plant-based extracts to gently treat specific hair needs. Saving the planet doesn't have to mean bad hair.
SOAP FREE | SULPHATE FREE | pH BALANCED
Recommend refill frequency: 8 weeks
YOU ORDER: Choose from our curated selection of amazing independent brands
WE DELIVER: Select a delivery date, and we’ll send your products directly to your doorstep.
YOU FINISH: When you’re running low, manage your refills yourself or enjoy our easy auto-replenishment service.
WE REFILL: We’ll collect your empty containers (in this case no container to collect!) and replace them with your new order. Collect points for every bottle you return, and use them for future orders.
- Extra gentle cleansing with fullers earth, chia seed, and camellia oils to soothe and calm your scalp. And you can use this as a Beard Wash too
- No Fragrance
- Shine enhancing shampoo bar for normal, dry, curly and coloured hair.
- Gently cleansing and infused with the power of shea, hemp seed and macadamia oils to restore and hydrate, leaving your hair soft, shiny and smooth.
The Restoring One:
- Moisturising conditioner bar for normal, dry, curly or coloured hair.
- The power of coconut and cocoa butter combined with argan, macadamia and shea oils to detangle, hydrate and nourish your hair. A little bit goes a long way to restore your crowning glory.
The Two in One:
- A conditioning shampoo bar for short to medium length, normal or oily hair, gently enough for every day or frequent use.
- Gently cleansing and conditioning with the power of chia seed, (upcycled) hemp seed and macadamia oils to hydrate and detangle. And it works as a Body and Beard Wash too.
- If your hair is dry, coloured, long or thick, you will probably need the extra hydration of a separate shampoo and conditioner bar.
KIND2 was founded by Sue Campbell in 2019 on the belief that saving the planet doesn't have to mean bad hair. They make high performing solid shampoo and conditioners, all their formulas are vegan and free from plastic, soap, sulphates, silicones and parabens. Instead, they're full of active plant-based extracts to gently treat specific hair needs. Conscious choices without the compromise on quality!
1. Wet your hair and wet the bar
2. Apply directly to wet hair and massage into a lather
3. Rinse thoroughly and follow with your KIND2 conditioner if required.
Carboard box that can be recycled.
1. Keep them out of the direct water flow from your shower.
2. Allow them to dry out between uses.
3. A dish or rack which allows air to circulate is perfect.
4. They love being cool and dry (don't we all!)
5. Direct sunlight won't affect the performance, but it might cause the natural colour and fragrance to fade.
Sensitive: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil, Kaolin, Camellia Seed Oil, Fullers Earth, Macadamia Oil, Chia Seed Oil
Hydrating: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil, Chia Seed Oil, Shea Oil, Hemp Seed Oil, Macadamia Oil, Rosalina Essential Oil
Restoring: Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Argan Oil, Macadamia Oil, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Chia Seed Oil, Shea Oil, Rosalina Essential Oil
Two in One: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil, Hemp Seed Oil, Chia Seed Extract and Oil, Macadamia Oil, Yucca Extract, Mandarin Essential Oil, Frankincense Essential Oil