What you put in your body matters. Premium certified organic cotton tampons designed to enhance your wellbeing. They are both healthy and high-performing, providing the ultimate peace of mind.
Contour Fit™ design provides comfortable all-around expansion for maximum leak protection without the use of chemical absorbents and follows your individual contours providing a true and more comfortable fit.
Just one ingredient:
Containing zero plastic, these naked tampons® are the most eco-friendly disposable period product available. Sustainable, biodegradable and compostable! 100% pure natural organic cotton fibres and cotton thread.
No synthetics | No harmful chemicals | No perfumes | Plastic-Free
Medium flow - 16 tampons
Heavy flow - 14 tampons
Mix - 9 light and 9 medium tampons
View the full &Sisters collection here.
As the name suggests, there is more than one woman behind this brand. &Sisters is the brainchild of daughter and mother duo Lucy and Claire Lettice. Having experienced, first-hand, the shame and hardship that comes with lack of access to safe period products, they decided to take action. Drawing on Claire’s entrepreneurial background and Lucy’s expertise as a buyer, they dreamt up a model for a new kind of conscious period product - one that was kind to women’s bodies, kind to the planet and could genuinely contribute to the fight against period poverty.
What is it made from?
100% pure natural organic cotton fibres and cotton thread.
Made in Spain, packed in the UK.
Better for your body
- 100% pure natural organic cotton core and thread
- No synthetics. No harmful chemicals. No perfumes. No colourants
- Better protection: uniquely woven for maximum absorbency
- Better comfort: widthways expansion
- Better fit: octagonal design for more comfort and protection
- Soft and breathable with a veil to prevent fibre shedding
- Hypoallergenic: pH neutral for sensitive skin
- Individually wrapped in a recyclable paper wrapper
- Plastic free
Better for our planet
- Sustainable-produced organic cotton, grown without the need for chemical fertilisers, herbicides or pesticides
- Cotton is purified in a Totally Chlorine Free (TCF) process meaning no chlorine or dioxins.
- Biodegradable cotton core
- Recyclable paper wrap
- Environmentally-friendlier than synthetic, mass-market alternatives
- Certified organic by Soil Association Certification (DK14305) according to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS)