Organic Cotton Liners | Perfect for every day - &SISTERSRegular price £4.75
What you put against your skin matters.
Premium liners made with 100% certified organic cotton design to enhance your well-being. They are both healthy and high-performing, designed to keep you feeling fresh on even the lightest of days.
&SISTERS' liners have been uniquely woven for maximum absorbency through a rib-weave design & super soft, breathable cotton. Endorsed by medical professionals, recommended by specialists & used by over 30 Olympic Sports Women, you can trust &SISTERS to give you the ultimate protection, ultra-thin fit & breathable comfort. Let’s keep it natural.
Better for your body, our planet and for womankind.
No synthetics | No harmful chemicals | No perfumes | Plastic Free
Pack contains 24 liners.
View the full &Sisters collection here.
As the name suggests, there is more than one woman behind this brand. &Sisters is the brainchild of daughter and mother duo Lucy and Claire Lettice. Having experienced, first-hand, the shame and hardship that comes with lack of access to safe period products, they decided to take action. Drawing on Claire’s entrepreneurial background and Lucy’s expertise as a buyer, they dreamt up a model for a new kind of conscious period product - one that was kind to women’s bodies, kind to the planet and could genuinely contribute to the fight against period poverty.
Made with 100% certified organic cotton. Each liner contains 73% organic cotton and 27% biodegradable biopolymer derived from cornstarch (the waterproof back sheet).
- Made with pure 100% certified natural organic cotton
- No synthetics. No harmful chemicals. No perfumes. No colourants
- Better comfort: ultra-thin, soft and breathable
- Better protection: uniquely woven cotton core for maximum absorbency, with a waterproof back sheet ensuring the skin is kept clean and dry
- Hypoallergenic: pH neutral for sensitive skin
- Individually wrapped
- Sustainable-produced organic cotton, grown without the need for chemical fertilisers, herbicides or pesticides
- Cotton is purified in a Totally Chlorine Free (TCF) process meaning no chlorine or dioxins.
- Biodegradable cotton pad and bio-film backing sheet and wrapper
- Environmentally-friendlier than synthetic, mass-market alternatives
- Made with organic cotton certified by ICEA certificate: GOTS 2010-009 according to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS)
Made with pure 100% certified natural organic cotton